Hotel booking for ACO World Amateur Chess Championship 2023 Kos
ACO is the organizer of the chess tournament ACO World Amateur Chess Championship 2023 and arranges accommodation (with All-inclusive) for all participants in 5-star Atlantica Belvedere (or in the nearby sister hotel 5-star Atlantica Beach Resort). The contractual partner for the accommodation is the hotel (Atlantica Hotels & Resorts, P.O. Box 52001, Potamos Yermasoyias, 4060 Limassol, Cyprus).
The arranged hotel booking and the registration for the chess tournament take place in two separate steps.
- Enter the data for yourself and any accompanying persons below.
- Choose your room type and if desired extra nights.
- Check the summary of your booking. If everything is correct, please press “Complete booking” at the bottom.
- Immediately after that you will receive an email with the hotel confirmation.
- Please also check your spam folder in case you did not receive the email.
- After 24h you will receive a separate email from us with the link for the payment of the tournamen entry fee.
Hotel booking without risk!
- No deposit payment is required upon booking.
- Free cancellation of the hotel booking up to 14 days prior to your arrival date.
- If you test positive for Covid in the days prior to arrival, you may cancel your booking free of charge if you provide proof of your postive PCR test.
Hotel payment procedure
- 20% of the total amount need to be paid latest 14 days prior to arrival by bank transfer directly to the hotel. You will find the bank details in the booking confirmation.
- If the payment is not made on time, the hotel keeps the option to cancel your booking.
- You will receive a reminder for the payment one month prior to the due date.
- The remaining 80% need to be paid either by bank transfer prior to arrival or upon check-in by credit card or cash. You can also pay the total amount in one bank transfer 14 days prior to arrival.
- In case of no-show the hotel will charge you 100% of the total amount.